Bluetooth Headphones with Mic, Best Running Workout Gym Earphones

Bluetooth Headphones with Mic, Best Running Workout Gym Earphones

Bluetooth Headphones with Mic, Best Running Workout Gym Earphones, Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 Sports Earbuds,8 Hours Battery Life, Comfortable Wearing Experience

*【Bluetooth V5.0】This tech can efficiently suppress the outside signals interference, expanding the maximum range of Bluetooth connections to 10m and reduces the loss of sound transmission.

*【Comfortable & secure】State of the ergonomic design provides an excellent wearing experience, Custom silicone ear tips available in three sizes (S/M/L) create noise isolation to reduce ambient noise for an incomparable audio experience.

*【Excellent sound】10mm vibrating diaphragm provides a shocking bass effect, just enjoy the rhythmic music while running, jogging, hiking, exercise, gym, fitness, traveling, etc.

*【8 hour playtime】Use of Polymer Lithium battery, charges for only 2 hours will give the users up to 8 hours long-lasting play time.

*【Convenient Controls】The buttons on the earphone provide a variety of commands, such as to play/pause/skip track, to adjust volume, and to answer calls. The buttons allow users to be able to do whatever they want with just a few clicks, without pulling the phone out.


Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars




Ok, so I was specifically looking for a headphone for making and receiving calls for my phone. I tried at least 3-4 headphones and they all failed my expectations but this headphone is absolutely fantastic. when I talk on my phone using this headphone, there is no disruption or interference of any type. I can hear clearly from the caller and caller can hear me with no issues. The voice is so crystal clear. Now, although I don't listen to my music from my phone using these headphones that much but really the sound bass and treble both are great. The call/sound quality is great even with calling from apps like "Whatsapp" or "Viber" I am buying another one for my friend right after I finish this review. Great product, I recommend it. Read More

 $19.95

Bluetooth Headphones with Mic, Best Running Workout Gym Earphones         
Bluetooth Headphones with Mic, Best Running Workout Gym Earphones

Bluetooth Headphones with Mic, Best Running Workout Gym Earphones




Cambridge Audio Melomania 1 Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds for iPhone or for Android

Add a Review?

Contact Form

Beanie Hat Headphones Wireless